Taigan Capital Management is a boutique investment partnership. We invest only in our very best ideas – typically 10 long positions or less.

At a time when the S&P 500 is invested in fewer than 10% of listed companies, opportunity is ripe for an investment partnership to examine the other 90%.

Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they’re doing.

- Warren Buffett

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.